Our office is open from 8am to 2pm weekdays for all enquiries via email or phone.
Placing an order
- You can place your order online, email us with a catering request or call us if you need help.
- Orders need to be placed by 11:30am for the next business day.
- It is at our discretion as to whether we can help out with orders placed after this time.
- Your catering will be delivered between 9am/1pm. Please confirm what time suits your needs at checkout.
Minimum order for delivery
- Zone 1, under 3km Radius – $25 (Free delivery for all orders over $100)
- Zone 2, under 5km Radius – No minimum order ($25 delivery fee)
What if I am located beyond your delivery zones?
We can offer store collection from our store in Broadview.
- Payment is made at time of order.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX & EFT payments. Credit card surcharge applies.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
Order changes & cancellations
- We will always do our best to accommodate any last minute changes, but please let us know as soon as possible. If you need to cancel an order, please let us know prior to 11:30am the business day before.
- Cancellations after this time for the next business day delivery incur a charge of 50% of the total amount invoiced.
- We are unable to accept cancellations on the day of delivery and as such the full amount invoiced will be payable.
- Orders below $150 that are cancelled with 24hrs notice, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for the total amount paid.
- Orders above $150 that are cancelled with 48 hrs notice, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for the total amount paid.
- Cancellations without the proper notice period, are entitled to a credit note or a refund for 50% of the total amount paid.
- We are unable to accept cancellations on the day of delivery and as such no full or partial refund will apply.
- Your food can remain unrefrigerated for up to 4 hours before being consumed, or 2 hours if it’s going to be refrigerated to be served again later that same day.
Dietaries & allergens
- We cater for all dietary needs and will pack identified items separately and label when requested.
- Please email us for advice about adjusting or selecting products for dietary needs.
- We use products containing all common allergens in our catering kitchen and while we take the utmost care isolating products and labelling, we cannot guarantee that any of our food is free of traces of any allergen, even when packed separately.